Redlands Sister Cities Association is a nonprofit volunteer organization that supports partnerships between the City of Redlands and international communities.
We strive to promote cultural awareness and understanding within our community.
- Develop and maintain municipal partnerships between Redlands and designated sister cities in other countries.
- Provide opportunities for the citizens of Redlands to experience and explore other cultures through reciprocal cultural, educational, and professional exchanges.
- Bring the diverse community of Redlands together through activities and programs.
- Collaborate with other community groups to support cultural awareness in the City of Redlands.
- Promote economic ties between Redlands and its Sister Cities.